- Tilray Inc (TLRY) was up 15.61% rallied higher as Republicans push marijuana legalization bill
- Nikola Corporation (NKLA) was up 10.50% riding the tail of the infrastructure bill
- Peloton Interactive Inc (PTON) was down 7.86% as revenue guidance fell way below expectations
- Plug Power Inc (PLUG) was up 6.70%
Earnings due today:
- Palantir Technologies Inc PLTR
- Plug Power Inc PLUG
- Wynn Resorts WYNN
- Coinbase Global Inc COIN
Stocks to watch:
Meta Platforms Inc (FB)
Meta Platforms, formerly known as Facebook has been on a rollercoaster ride the last couple of weeks from Congress hounding CEO Mark Zuckerberg for mental health and the damage that it is doing by polluting the minds of its users to the much anticipated Metaverse.
The previous quarterly results were mixed as earnings beat expectations however revenue was down half a billion dollars from expectation.
Technically price is poised for a push higher, as we got a good break of the 50 day moving average, however a slight retracement lower before the continuation kicks in may very well occur.