Account Manager – FX and CFD Sales
TD Markets is Africa’s favourite online FX and CFD broker providing a best-in-class trading environment that is tailored towards a clients needs. After an enterprise-wide restructure and expansion of operations, TD Markets has repositioned as a company with new shareholding and management with a focus on increasing its footprint in South Africa and Africa with a vision to become the broker of choice for clients that seek the best possible trading environment and a place to call home for their trading careers.
The Account Manager manages all aspects of their designated portfolio of clients. This includes FX, Futures, Commodities, Equity CFD’S and Cash equities for an inclusive portfolio of HNW clients, individual clients and corporate clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- FSCA approved qualification
- Experience in the FX and CFD brokerage industry (preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly computer proficient. (Full MS Suite, Google Business Applications etc)
- Detail-oriented with a high level of numerical skills;
- Must meet the Fit and Proper requirements for financial services representatives as prescribed by the FSCA.
- Highly driven to achieve set KPI’s and performance targets
- Able to multitask in a busy environment by inter alia maintaining intercompany communications
- Promote the best interests of clients by adhering to the core company values of Transparency and Diversity.
- Committed to the growth of the company and its product development in the South African market
- Prospect new leads and facilitate onboarding of new clients
- Build and maintain relationships with existing retail clients and drive growth of organic business
- Develop and execute a personal sales plan that speaks to the company's core values and aligns with the performance requirements of the respective sales team.
- Adhere to the FSCA’s Conduct Rules.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Attendance to all training and regulatory meetings and training seminars that are scheduled by your manager.
Highly competitive basic salary with above average commission structure based on experience and skill.
TD Markets is an Equal Opportunities Employer.