TD Markets is Africa’s favourite online FX and CFD broker providing a best-in-class trading environment that is tailored towards a clients needs. Our core values of Transparency and Diversity are carried through in all that we do. After an enterprise-wide restructure and expansion of operations, TD Markets is now positioned to increase its footprint in South Africa and Africa with a vision to become the broker of choice for clients that seek the best possible trading environment and a place to call home for their trading careers.
The Account Manager manages all aspects of their designated portfolio of clients. This includes FX, Futures, Commodities, Equity CFD’S and Cash equities for an inclusive portfolio of HNW clients, individual clients and corporate clients. Sitting within the Sales team, Account Managers at TD Markets are highly driven towards achieving their set out KPI’s and performance targets to drive growth and revenue from their portfolios.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Drive the company and product in the South African market
- Prospect new leads, explain the features and benefits of the Company’s products and services.
- Facilitate the on boarding of new clients from South Africa, Africa and other countries.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing retail clients and drive growth of organic business for a total net increase in individual portfolio.
- Maintain regular communication with the different departments and teams outside of the office that shows dedication towards going the extra mile outside of normal hours.
- Develop and execute a personal sales plan that speaks to the companies core values and aligns with the performance requirements of the respective sales team.
- Adhere to the FSCA’s Conduct Rules.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Attendance to all training and regulatory meetings and training seminars that are scheduled by your manager.
- FSCA approved qualification
- Experience in the FX and CFD brokerage industry (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly computer proficient. (Full MS Suite, Google Business Applications etc)
- Detail-oriented with a high level of numerical skills
- Outstanding customer service ethic
- Preferably well experienced and have track record of developing and growing a book of business in the FX and CFD brokerage industry
- Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/deadlines in a fast-paced and busy business environment
- Must meet the Fit and Proper requirements for financial services representatives as prescribed by the FSCA.
Market related, experience and skill dependant.